Sunday, December 24, 2006

Like a Lemming

EIGHT LASTS
8. last cigarette:........This morning....but I'm really trying and to go from a pack a day to 2 or 3 is a Hugh step for me
7. last beverage:.......My Morning Coffee
6. last phone call from:...From....Mom...I think...and that was a couple days ago
5. last text message from:......That I answered...Lola......
4. last cd played:....A CD of songs my Uncle sang
3. last BUBBLE bath:......Does Farting in the tub count??
2. last time you cried:........Yesterday....but this is an emotional time of year for me
1. last meal:......What do you mean "Last Meal"....I'm not on death row am I??

Have you's:
7. have you ever dated someone twice:Do you mean 2 times.......not in a long long time
6. have you ever been cheated on?:......in cards and games maybe but not in a relationship
5. have you ever kissed someone & regretted it?......maybe
4. have you ever fallen in love?......I guess....
3. have you ever lost someone:......Yep.......
2. have you ever been depressed:.........See #2 above
1. have you ever been drunk and threw up?.....You mean you can get drunk and not throw up??

SIX things you did in the past three days.
1. Went to school?......School of Hard Knocks......Every day....and who didn't see that coming??
2. Went to work?....Yep
3. Colored?.........Yes in fact I have
5. Got drunk in the last 3 days?.......Nope.....havn't had a drink either in the last 3 days
6. Slept:....Not much but yes

list FIVE people you can pretty much tell anything to
1.Alice
2.Dad
3.Mom.....Less then Dad though
4.
5.

FOUR of your favorite artists..........Well it does say Artists
1)Vangoh
2)Monnet
3)Picaso
4)Norman Rockwell

list THREE favorite colors.
1.Blue
2.Green
3.Pink

list TWO things you want to do before you die
1.............TMI
2.............See more of the World other then the Disney one

THIS YEAR HAVE YOU?
1. Made a new friend -.........No one I can think of
2. Laughed until you cried -....I'm sure I have
3. Went behind your parents back -.....Well yes....maybe a little
4. Met someone who changed your life -......Can't think of anyone
5. Gotten close to someone:..........Not really
6. Found out who your true friends were -.....yes.......

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF
1. Bush?....................No Comment....and I'll just leave it at that
2. Gay Marriage?.........I think every marriage should be happy and Gay.....that is what you mean right??
3. Lowering the drinking age?...........Nope.......but like it's been said.....if they want it they will find it
4. Straight, Gay, Lesbian, Bi? personally.............Straight....but I've been called otherwise
5. Who is the best hugger that you know?...........Sorry,but no one stands out
6. Do you believe in love at first sight?..................I have to....to have any hope at all it seems
7. Is there something you want to tell someone:.........Yes.....but sorry,you're not that someone

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Merry christmas!!!!!!