Thursday, January 18, 2007

You know I would follow if you jumped off a bridge

1. You have 10 bucks and need to buy snacks at a gas station, what do you get?If it's in the morning I would get a couple counter Breakfast Sandwiches and a strawberry milk......and a scratch and lose.....If it's in the afternoon or evening a Gas Station deli sandwich and a chocolate milk...........and a scratch and lose

2. If you had to be reincarnated as some sort of sea dwelling creature, what would you be?Whale

3. Who's your favorite redhead?Myself......

4. What do you order when you're at a pancake house?Since I only go when I'm really drunk I'll have to say that I can't remember

5. Last book you read.phone

6. Have you made out with anyone on your myspace friend's list?Don't have one so I guess that would be no

7. Describe your favorite pair of underwear.Edible

8. Describe the last time you were injured.I hurt my back the other week

9. Of all your friends, with whom would you want to be stuck in the middle of a jungle?Mark......I know we would find somewhere to drink Beer and play Dominoes.....plus he's fat so if I get hungry I'll have plenty of food

10. Are there any odd things that make you feel uncomfortable?......yes.....What?? you want me to expond on that??

11. Are there any weird things that turn you on?......Sucking on toes

12. What is the wallpaper on your cell phone?the Castle at the Magic Kingdom

13. Pop?......Sure,since I don't drink Soda

14. Flavor?Sprite

15. What type of shirt are you wearing?T

16. Prescription medication?one for my High blood pressure and one other one for a different medical problem

17. If you could use only one form of transportation for the rest of your life, what would it be?Someone else said Monorail.....I like that idea......but I'll have to use a bus to the other 2 parks

18. How many people are on your myspace friends list?Don't have one so I guess none

19. How many people on your myspace list do you know in real life?.....see #18

20. What are you listening to right now?Entertaining......show on the Food Network

21. Most recent movie you've watched:Couldn't tell you......maybe the Christmas Story on TV

22. Name 3 things you have with you at all times:Phone,Wallet,Watch

23. Would you rather give or receive a foot massage....See #11

24. Name a teacher you had the hots for:....No one stands out....maybe Mrs Hanson in 7th grade English

25. What is a saying that you use a lot?Thank You for calling Reservations,how may I help you??

27. What is your favorite part of the chicken?Any

28. What's your favorite city? City of Refuge............and I'll give you a buck if you figure that one out

29. Favorite kind of cake?Any....that doesn't have Bananananas in it

30. What's the first word that comes to mind right now?Now

31. When was the last time you saw your mom in person?before I went to bed this morning

32. What makes you feel like puking?Raw bananananas

33. What did you have for dinner LAST NIGHT?Leftovers

34. How long have you been at your current job....since last May

35. What's the last thing you said out loud?"......"What the Hell did I have for dinner last night"

36. Look to your right, what do you see?....Loveseat.....and a window

37. Look to your left, what do you see?Couch

38. Who is the last person who spent $100 on you.....Dad

39. Who's your favorite villain?Keyser Soze

40. What's the last piece of clothing you borrowed from someone?T Shirt

41. What's the last piece of clothing you bought?T shirt

42. What phrase makes you laugh no matter where, when or how?...Sorry,Can't think of any

43. Go into your text message log on your phone...what is the last text you sent?...reply to the Just Shut Up voting for Mike and Mike in the morning

44. What is the last text message you received?"Vote for the Just Shut Up on Mike and Mike in the morning

1 comment:

monica said...

you made me laugh out loud