Monday, April 21, 2008

Rest in Pease my Dear

And thus.....With a Roll,she Died


Going a little fast on a dirt road about 3 miles from home Saturday night.........Spent a few hours in the ER at Celebration Hospital and other then my Pride and the Car....All is fine

Thankfully no one else was in the car and I wasn't hurt.....


So now it's time to look for a replacement......won't be a new one,I'm guessing a couple years old and I want a wagon again but will settle for anything that gets good gas mileage and it won't be an SUV............

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my!!! What did you do? Glad you're ok!

Traci said...

Damn Tom! I'm glad you weren't hurt either! Although you can say you now have been in the ER in the town of Celebration! ;)

What happened? Did you have full coverage on this car?

monica said...

I'm so sorry and so thankful you're ok!!!!!!

Amber said...

Yowsers! We need more details!

----------
www.movieyak.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Yo Yo Yo!!!

Holy Crap dude...

SAAB's are nice and good with the gas :)

Glad to hear you are ok, and all is hurt is the car.

Drop me a line..

(This stupid thing is not letting me log in!)

Anonymous said...

Wholly cow...Glad to hear you are okay....Yikes...

Terry said...

wtf?!?!?!?! yikes