Sunday, November 16, 2008

I must be in the Front Row

Started the Day with a Wonderful BBQ of Kielbasa,Potato Salad,chips,Veggies,and Dip,and a couple Diet Publix cola pop.....and a couple Sam Adams Barley Pop





Ray J You did remember where you parked right?? It's the Black Pearl Sir,can I see your Ticket Please.




What,You mean I'm not on the 50??My seat is so high up I can see Yankee Stadium.....and I think it's the one in New York that I can seeSee...the New York Skyline............or is that Tampa,I'm not sure I guessYo Ho,Yo Ho,a Buccaneer Flag for ThemO Say can You SeeLook,it's a Bird,It's a Super Hero......no....it's a Plane,4 in fact,a Fly Over during the National AnthemThe Vikings call Heads,they Win,Tails you Lose for the Coin Flip.Start Me UpFirst play from ScrimmageHere's the Snap,The kick is up.......AND IT'S GOOD.THE VIKINGS ARE OUT TO A 3 NOTHING LEADBootCould it be another Scoring Drive?? and this time on my end..........yes and no....They did score,but the Quarter ended before then so it wasn't on my end. The only saving grace is that we didn't suck as bad as a Pucker Beat Down of a Bear

Over all it was a Wonderful Day and for the Most part a Great Game.......and seeing as how the last time I saw a Pro Game,it was in MN and a Little Known QB on the Niners named Joe was Schooling the Vikes on his way to the Hall of Fame,and other then an Exhibition game......prior to the Pre Season games at the Old Met I have never seen a "Pro Game" Outdoors

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's very cool you got to see your team! And still not have to see snow.

Amber said...

Sweet photos Tom.

Congrats on seeing a game outside. And it was even kind-of football-ish/cold weather!