Saturday, July 08, 2006

Wish I wasn't a Headlight on a North bound Train

Well what can I say......Guess SSDD would suffice but I'll elaborate on that.There are times I feel like a Train Wreck waiting to happen....Don't know how,don't know where,and don't know when...Guess if I did know how,where,and when I would do something about it but since I can't seem to find my crystal ball I'll just have to deal with it.I'm just down from being told by Disney that the Death Penilty is still there and won't be lifted in what seems like this lifetime

3 comments:

Traci said...

If you have recently read Amber's blog you will see that she's embarrassed to admit what she gets paid an hour by Disney. Do you really want to work for them for cheap wages and crappy benefits just cause it's Disney? (sorry Amber)

Tom, all I have to say is "get over it". You are probably better where you are at. Plus, you aren't locked up with this current job as you were when you were working for Disney.

Lola said...

Did you hear the founder of Pink Floyd died?

It has nothing to do with the conversation, but you're the only one I know who may even care

:)

monica said...

I totally agree with Nat-
After I pick myself up off the floor because she said....that letter~
You're where your suppose to be right now.