Monday, August 14, 2006

An evening of fishing




OK.............So I'll have to play with this more to figure out how to move pictures and get text inbetween them.....but these are a couple pics from the band I saw last night.The New Orleans Radiators...............They are a band that when I was in MN I saw 4 or 5 times a year for 2 or three shows at a run but now in FL they only come around twice a year...........Anyways yesterday was just another Fishhead Fest.Saw some old friends,had a great time and thanks to Traci I even got to take some IMO great picturs.

One great thing about the band is they have a tapers section and a frend of mine has a DAT recorder so sooner or later I'll be about to burn the show onto a disk.

2 comments:

Johnas Rudberg said...

I think it looks great Tom. 8=)
My biggest issue on my blog is the size of the pictures... they take up way too much space and mess up the layout of the blog... *rolleyes*
Keep up the great work - Flamingo King! ;)

Traci said...

Your'e welcome.

Pay it forward.