Thursday, August 10, 2006

If they jumped off a bridge I would follow

So who did Monica steal it from??

[my name is]:Thomas Alan Miskowiec
[in the morning i am]:Up early surfing the net and drinking coffee
[love is]:What seems like a foren thing to me
[i dream about]:being happy

-W I T H .T H E. O P P O S I T E. S E X-
[what do you notice first?]:thier ring finger and if there is anything there
[last person u slow danced with]:since I'm assuming the vaccume doesn't count I honestly couldn't tell you

-W H O .W A S .T H E .L A S T. P E R S O N-
[you talked to on the phone]:the very last person was a wrong number.....otherwise my parents
[hugged:] Alice
[you instant messaged]:Kellie and Hollyann yesterday
[you laughed with]: people at work

-D O .Y O U / / A R E .Y O U-
[could you live without the computer?]:Since I've seem to have gone longer without then with I think I could.........aslong as I can get on at work and the library
[what's your favorite food?]:Any that is made for me
[whats ur favorite fruit?]:anything that isn't yellow and needs to be peeled
[what hurts the most?]Fucking up and knowing it but still doing it anyways
[trust others way too easily?]:yep

--N U M B E R-
[of times i have had my heart broken?]:really only one but I've broken my own way too many times to count
[of hearts i have broken?]:other then my own none that I know of
[of tight friends?]:1......but a few others that fall close
[of cd's that i own?]:store bought about 30 of Bootleg live concerts about 100
[of scars on my body?]:2
[of things in my past that i regret?]:does the last 20 years count??

-O.T.H.E.R.T.H.I.N.G.S.-
[i know]:A lot about a little and a little about alot
[i want]:It all
[i have]: Way too much crap
[i wish]:apon stars
[i hate]:mean people
[i miss]: putts all the time
[i fear]: rejection
[i hear]: P.A and Dubay streamlined from KFAN on the net right now
[i search]: Google for myself sometimes
[i love]: making rubbings calls
[i care]: about my family and friends
[i always]: take the easy way out
[i dance]: naked with the vacumme
[i sleep]: the same way I vacumme
[i cry]: more often then men should
[i do not always]: think before I act
[i write]: in my jurnal every day
[i confuse]: myself sometimes
[i can usually be found]: in my own little world
[i need]: a miracle every day...........inside joke but you might get it
[wuss]: card carrying it seems
[daydreamer]: yep
[brat]:with sauercrut and mustard...wait,that's braut sorry my bad......I don't think I'm a brat but some may think otherwise
[sarcastic]:card carrying
[angel]: ya right
[devil]: only with a blue dress on
[friends]: mean more to me then anyting sometimes
[shy]: worked it to a lifeform I think


-Concerning.The.Friends.(You.Claim.To.Have)-
[impacted you the most spiritually]: noone comes to mind but I guess I would say my brother Dave
[wish you saw more often]: too many to list
[most sarcastic]: Okey
[wish you knew better]: ...................No comment
[knows you best]:.........noone I know knows it all but some might think they do
[best outlook on life]: anyone that has a family
[a smell that makes you smile]: Popcorn from any cart in WDW
[a city you'd like to visit]: Paris
[a drink you order most often]: Guinness
[a book you highly recommend]: The Wheel of Time
[the music you prefer while alone]: Supertramp,Da Rads,The Dead,Floyd
[your favorite film]: Depends but I guess the one I watch most often is The Usual Suspects
[a TV show you watch regularly]: Good Eats
[you live in a(n)]: condo
[your transportation]: 97 Merc. Tracer Wagon
[your cologne or perfume]:Old Spice........yep that's right
[under your bed or in your closet you hide]: angziaties
[something important on your night table]: bible

3 comments:

monica said...

Oh, that was fun!! Paris huh? I would never have guessed that one! I stole it from Katie, my friend who posted it through her myspace bulletin board. She's my new/old found again friend!!

Johnas Rudberg said...

That was some interesting reading indeed... :-)
I hope that you know who your guide will be at DLP??

Anonymous said...

Der erfahrene Rechtsanwalt in Berlin (Fachanwalt fur Strafrecht & Verkehrsrecht), Michail Kantor, bietet professionelle juristische Dienstleistungen bundesweit fur Privatpersonen und Unternehmen an.

[url=http://ra-kantor.de/]anwaltssuche berlin[/url] [url=http://ra-kantor.de/]notar berlin[/url] [url=http://ra-kantor.de/]rechtsanwalt berlin[/url]

Tatigkeitsschwerpunkte der Kanzlei Kantor sind:

- Auslanderrecht: Aufenthaltserlaubnis, Einburgerung und Staatsangehorigkeit, Familienzusammenfuhrung, Arbeitserlaubnis, Eheschlie?ung, Ehegattennachzug, Geschaftsvisum, Hilfe bei der Ablehnung der Visaantrage uvm.

- Strafrecht: Bundesweite Verteidigung in Strafsachen jeder Art.

- Verkehrsrecht: Bu?geldsachen, Fuhrerscheinentziehung, Unfallregulierung, Schadensersatz, Verkehrsstrafrecht

Sie erreichen uns unter: +49(0)30/8827978, Fax: +49 (0)30/8827111, Mobil (im Notfall) und am Wochenende 0160/223 84 75

Web: http://ra-kantor.de/

Adresse der Kanzlei: Wittelsbacherstr. 21, 10707 Berlin (500m vom Adenauer Platz)

Verkehrsanbindung: Bus 101, U-Bahnlinie 7 - Konstanzer Strasse