Thursday, April 05, 2007

Flower and Garden Fest......and a couple others

As always I remind you.....click on the picture and they should blow up

Never met a pig I didn't want to eat,Eaory and me have the same outlook on life sometimes
I'll get you next time Peter Pan...........and I will....the one I took of him didn't turn out as well because there just is no good time to get the ones in front except maybe in the late afternoon

My kind of Dancing with the Stars


Looking for Peanuts still or is it Treasure he seeks......



I thought John was back home but I guess not




Pirate and Princess





The Snowbirds take flight






Zen and the art of Motorcycle maintenance
Well that's all folks....There are a few more that I took and that I downloaded but sometimes it just gets to the SSDD of pictures.............






4 comments:

monica said...

Very cool, thanks for sharing. I heard about the pirate ship, awesome!! I like the one of pirate & princess too, cute cute cute!!!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE Flower and Garden!!!

thanks for sharing :)

Joanne said...

You're evil! Next you'll tell me how many days it's been since you've seen snow. ;)

Terry said...

omg, those are cool...i've got to hit the F&G again. Goofy...LOL