Tuesday, April 03, 2007

The Palace Music Room


Well........I hired an Orchestra for the Palace and put them in a Music Room........It's the King's Royal Philharmonic Orchestra............They play some Incredible Tunes.Lots of Supertramp,Grateful Dead,Pink Floyd,Stones,Radiators,Da Who,Diana Krall,Neal Young...Just to name a few......They are not the biggest....infact they are the smallest...1GB.......but for me and the Palace......I love them......I know they will make taking walks so much more enjoyable...........and besides....I could have spent the money on a.....TMI on that thought and really.......They will last and get me much more enjoyment then what I could have got......

6 comments:

Joanne said...

...and you know I've read that you burn more calories when you work out/walk to music! Awesome little inventions, aren't they?

Amber said...

Cute pink radio!

Kingmsmn67 said...

.......Ipod.....not a radio

Anonymous said...

You must name it now!!!

monica said...

I still don't own one of these do hickeys. Always a little late on such advances~

Anonymous said...

Monica, you'd love it!