Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Can you see the Flowers from the Garden??

Hello Ladies
Dumbo??
Hello Mr Mouse
Wow......Dancing Mushrooms.......havn't seen those in a long time
Shave and a Haircut......2 bits
Glad I'm not a white marble
Can I be your Guest??
Rafiki for the Slam
Gerf
Here kitty kitty kitty
Bet you didn't know I could change into a butterfly did ya
Can I help??
Almost like a postcard
You go for a while,I'm just going to chill here for a while.
Nice to see Tom could get in the picture for a change
Insert Bad News/Puckers Joke here
Hay.....do you know Elliott??
Went to see the captain, strangest I could find
Laid my proposition down, laid it on the line
I won't slave for beggar's pay, likewise gold and jewels
But I would slave to learn the way to sink your ship of fools
Tick Tick Tick
Bella Notte
A whole new World
I hope it's that Brine Shrimp Perfume I want
A nice cup of Tea


to answer a couple questions from the last post......Yes that was Talum....very cool,and yes that was my first cruise,don't know when or where I'll take the next one though.

1 comment:

Amber said...

ROFL - "Rafiki for the slam!"