Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Won't you let me take you on a Sea Cruise

I think I'll be a stowaway again,wonder where we are off to
A nice cool drink on deck,a fine way to start a vacation
The hell with women and children,it's birds first
B6.....You sunk my battleship
Ma and Pa
Woof
Morning coffee on the deck is wonderful.
I can't think there has ever been an iceberg in the Gulf of Mexico
MMMMMM Shrimp and lobster
You touch my food,you beter know how to swim punk
I like lamb too
Sunrise outside of Cozumel
Sure looks bigger from here doesn't it
And I thought you were the one that taisted like Chicken
Do you have your Papers Sir
Now where are we on that map??





Sure wish I could read spanish so I knew what that sign said
Doesn't that water look a pretty color blue
Ribbit
Who needs the sun when you live in FLA.I'll be happy here in the shade with a good book,and a cool drink.
Cannon Ball
Chillin' on a Deck Chair
A Seal of approval for the last night.

3 comments:

monica said...

Oh fun, fun, fun!!! Was that your first cruise? Have you done it before? We have now done, what.. 8 and can't get enough. Already looking at when we can take baby Cole in 2010. (after his first Disney trip Oct.31-Nov.7th which is already booked) You can't beat cruising. Looks like a great time, loved the pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!

monica said...

Oh fun, fun, fun!!! Was that your first cruise? Have you done it before? We have now done, what.. 8 and can't get enough. Already looking at when we can take baby Cole in 2010. (after his first Disney trip Oct.31-Nov.7th which is already booked) You can't beat cruising. Looks like a great time, loved the pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amber said...

Was that the Tulum ruins?