Sunday, September 25, 2005

How Bout those Bad News Bears.............Wait.......They lost..............How Bout those Green Bay Puckers........Wait......They lost too...............Well..........Looks to me as though the only team to win in the North was the Vikings this week.......Should make for interesting table talk next weekend at Ohana's.............Too bad I'm getting my Ass kicked in Fantasy Football this week and in both leagues it's by Amber........But I did make it another week in the survivor Pool so I can't complain

2 comments:

Holly said...

I'm pretty sure I can complain, and not only about the Bears losing and the Viqueens winning, either. I'm frightened to check my fantasy scores.

Kingmsmn67 said...

Well you would think so....but atleast it's still early and we are expected to improve......unlike some teams that will suck all year anyways....