Saturday, September 24, 2005

OK..........So how does this work..........I just type and anyone that wants to read it does.....Seems boring but I guess it could be interesting does have spell check so it can't be that bad.

Guess since it's slow at work and I have nothing else better to do I'll just play around with this for a while.

My computer at home died the other day...........Since it was from the Stone Age........Running on Windows 98 and no memory and no hope of adding any it was only time before it did die anyways...........I'll worry about that though after my trip to DL at the end of Oct.

looking forward to a fun week ahead..........I get to meet a few Freak Friends from Disneysites and do a Hula on the Beach at the Poly next weekend

6 comments:

Holly said...

What, you're using the spell check? I was in the process of inventing a drinking game where you drink everytime Tom spells a word wrong. LOL You know we expect you to post every day. If I have to think of things to say, so do you. :)

Kingmsmn67 said...

Though I would love to see who would win a game like that..yes.....I'll be using spell check when I can :lol:

Holly said...

How do you win a drinking game, anyway? Does the drunkest win, or the most sober? LOL

Kingmsmn67 said...

I would think the most sober would be the loser since they found the least amount of miss spelled words

Anonymous said...

Spellcheck has taken all the fun out of my life ;)

Johnas Rudberg said...

Wow, so now you're on the Blog train too?? Awesome!
I have bookmarked your page and I will return often to check it out. Keep up the good work my friend, it wasn't that hard after all, was it? ;) And when it all comes down to it... it's kind of fun too, isn't it? Oh, just admit it - it's just like posting with Super Mod priveliges, and you love that! :p