Sunday, October 02, 2005

What I did yesterday....And kicking the Devils Spawn's Ass

Well yesterday was fun.A large group from the Boards met at the Poly for drinks.....And to watch Jonas and I do the Hula.It was nice to get some great pictures and to cover DP in Silly String.It was also a great meal we had at Ohana's later that evening.......I love that place......The Shimp and Chicken wings for Apps,then the beef,and chicken they bring for the main course is wonderful because it's cooked right there on a wood grill

then today in Fantasy Football I was able to come from behind and crush Kerri's team to stay in second place

2 comments:

Kingmsmn67 said...

Yep.....you're right.......but atlwast they didn't lose this week

Johnas Rudberg said...

*LOL* Had such a blast that day!
Let's do it again someday... or perhaps not... ;)

Let's hold that comment until I have posted the pictures from the event, shall we? *LOL*