Friday, February 24, 2006

Like a White Top Hat tumbling through Space

Ever get a song stuck in your head and no mater what you do or thing or say you just can't seem to get it out.............Well I've got one and it's worse then "Little Planet".........And for me you know it's got to be bad......I've tried everything......I've listened to the song from start to finish,I've even listened to an extended cut live version.......What ever I do it still comes back.....I think of other songs and they all seem to medley back into it.It really wouldn't be so bad but it's a song that has a rather unspecial memory for me behind it and the one time that I did hear it played on the radio........................O well.......Life goes on and I guess I should be thankful that it's not some god forsaken melody from a boat ride in Fantasyland

4 comments:

Joanne said...

Go ride El Tiempo del Rio. That'll solve it for you. ;)

Traci said...

Hope this helps...

"It's a world of laughter, a world of tears, it's a world of hope and a world of fears, there's so much that we share, and it's time your'e aware, it's a small world after all. It's a small world after all. It's a small world after all. It's a small world, after all. It's a small, small world.

Hey, that's what friends are for. LOL!

Lola said...

What song was it after all???

Anonymous said...

There is just one moon and one golden sun!
And a smile means friendship to everyone. :-D