Sunday, February 19, 2006

Thank You

Thank You for the kind words......As they say "Don't Sweat the Small Stuff"......Well I'm a pro at making a grain of sand a boulder the size of Everest.

Well the Mighty Casey steps up to bat again on the 8th of March.I signed up for another Speed dating event and I guess since it will be my 3rd time in 4 years I figure I would give it one more shot.......The first time I met 10 ladies that night and out of the 9 I said I would like to meet again none of them felt the same way about me...............The second time there were 12 and I said yes to 8.......Same thing........So I'm batting 0-17.I would like to think that I would get a hit this time.........If for nothing else at least Dinner and a Movie my treat.It's not like I'm looking for an LTR......Although it would be nice if it grew into that and I'm not a One Night Stand kind of person either....Although I wouldn't pass that up either I mean come on I am a guy.

I guess it's just because as I see it the Friends that I know socially I can count on one finger really,and it's not that I don't know other people it's just that I'm not in their "Click" I guess that they would never think to include me if it was a group thing or something like that.........And as for the people I work with,since I seem to be the one that speaks a fouren language it just

doens't work when they talk about going out.......That and I just hate the Bar Sceen anyways.

Well enough for now...........carry on

2 comments:

Traci said...

And even if you don't get a "hit" you got up to bat, and that's what's important. Remember it's not the score of the game that counts, it's the fun time had by all!

And as for the "click," trust me, you don't want to be part of it. Most "clicks" aren't really made up of the best people. I'm sure you can agree.

Good luck!

Lola said...

The people in cliqués are usually the same mean girls who founded Valentines Day....