Monday, May 01, 2006

Quick post

Well it's been a short time so I thought I would bring everyone up to date..........like you don't all know already anyways.

I start a new job tomorrow and I'm really excited about it.......It's for Rosen Resorts in Central Res. and I'm sure I'm going to enjoy it a ton more then the last job just because I won't have to deal with Stupid Timeshare Owners.

Had a great time with Larilyn when she was out here.....although I wish we could have gone on that God Forsaken Ride together..............maybe next time............


If all goes as planned I'll be the new Handyman,Lawnboy,anything that requires manual Labor person for a friends new house.........must be that Will Work for Food sign she sees me with :lol:

that's about it I guess......other then that all is well at the Flamingo Palace

5 comments:

Larilyn said...

Okay, apparently the sarcasm I heard in your voice when wanting to go on that ride was all in my head!!

monica said...

Yay for Tom's new job!!

Traci said...

Nice to read "all is well at the Flamingo Palace" at the end of your post there bud!

Disney will lift the ban on our Flamingo King soon.

Lola said...

Yeah, it is nice to hear you cheery for a change :)

Must be killing you to have to go to the parks the same time as everyone else though...

Anonymous said...

Завтра будет обязательно лучше чем сегодня
!!!