Monday, May 15, 2006

News from Lake Flamingo

It's been a quite week in Lake Flamingo.Work has been going well and I seem to enjoy it.The people I work with are nice and the company even bought us lunch on Friday.I still haven't gone to Casting yet.......Guess I'm just too lazy and I seem to be in the mind set that it's a crap shoot anyways....But I wouldn't know that unless I try......Seems like the story of my life though......Maybe sometime this week though......I have to get myself to think that I'll never know unless I try....

Unlike something else........I did know but I tried anyways.......(What?? Did you really think the Favorite wasn't going to win??(inside Joke to myself))It was nice to cook a wonderful Diner for Alice for Mothers Day....I know she really appreciated it since she didn't have anyone here to help her celebrate it.......Although Sherri does come down next weekend for the Summer.

Guess that's really all the news from the Palace

Lake Flamingo.......Where all the Ladies are Smart.All the Men are Good Looking and all the Children are above average

5 comments:

Traci said...

Thomas, do you purposely post "in code" so that no one ever knows what you are saying, or am I just blonde? (don't answer that!)

You are a nice guy cooking for Alice.

Please tell her hi and to send me an email to Traci.Faulconer.ghpd@StateFarm.com when she has a chance.

Kingmsmn67 said...

Nope....you're not blonde...well not in that sence....just as I write in my jurnal at home in the 3rd person I sometimes do that here too

Lola said...

And he has dreams of someday being a professional athlete, so he has to stay in practice :)

This season's lesson from Survivor...Nice guys finish first...remember that!

Larilyn said...

UPDATE!!!!

And one that's not so vague. ;)

Traci said...

I agree with the "L" above!

Update!!!