Saturday, May 06, 2006

What's this Thing called a weekend??

I've been told that most people have this thing called a weekend that happens on Saturdays and Sundays........I've always had Days off but they were during the week........now I have my days off and they are on the weekends..........seems like a strange concept to me.....I just figured it was some strange thing everyone talked about but some of us never get to do................like a few other things in life but enough about that :D


The first week of the job went well.....I really thing I'm going to enjoy it and for now I'm happy.....although I guess I'm glad the TV season is almost over because I don't know what I would do since I'll be working 3:30- midnight I'll be missing all the shows during the week........I may look into getting TEVO but I'll wait on that till this fall I think and atleast untill I know what my budget is going to be like.

I plan to make a trip to Casting either this week or next just to see what the "warden" has to say.........I like the job but really....I didn't move down here to just go to the parks...I want to help make the magic too......


I do have some other things going on in my life....but for now I'll just leave that where it is and not even try to open that door since it would IMO....be more of a can of worms then anything else............

otherwise...........All is well in the Palace and I'll let you know how the trip to casting goes after I make it......

3 comments:

Traci said...

Wow two blog posts within 5 days of eachother! You are on a role!!

Post your personal stuff, we are nosey people, we need to hear it!

LOL!

monica said...

I agree, nosey person reporting for duty! Spill it!!

Maybe something at the great park will work out for ya, never hurts to try!

I hear that the DVR is cheaper than Tivo. (Digital something recording) We're gonna go that route I think. Here it's like $99 for the box and then $5 extra a month from what we're already paying for our digital cable. Not bad. Guess it depends on who you already have service with and what they're offering in your area. Good luck!!

Unknown said...

Glad to hear things are going well Tom. :)