Thursday, June 01, 2006

And he said Let there be light....There was and it was good

So here I sit at work killing time before I leave early.Nothing new really to talk about........The move for Alice went fine........Although the main day we were to move everything my car decided to be a bitch but it still got done.......Just one more load from the storage unit and she'll be all done with the hard part....The fun part is just starting of emptying all the boxes and putting everything away..............I have to laugh because she is thankfull I've been there to help her but like I say..........It's that sign I have "Will work for Food and Drink".......and because I still think I owe her for bailing out my Ass.........And yes......we are "Just Friends" nothing more,nothing less and won't ever be anything more............


I will soon be back on the net from home.....She has 2 laptops and said she will give me one of them.........Yes Traci I'll want the other stuff for the camera but not quite yet....I'll let you know though when I want it........


Really that's about it.......Handymouse will be putting up a garage door opener soon......one thing...the blinds I put up went OK........except for the ones over the sliding glass door in the back..........Zippy didn't measure right so they are nonoinches too short.........but other then that they all look fine.....and the House warming presents were well liked too....an 8 bottle wine cooler from me and Mom made some Tink placemats and pot holders for her......I picked out the fabric though

well that's it......till next time

This message will repeat as soon as someone else reads it,Thank you,and stay in touch

3 comments:

Lola said...

Did you know you use a lot of .... in your writing.

Just thought I'd point that out :) LOL

It is a nice thing to read happy thoughts from you.

And I thought of you last night as I was watching the National Spelling Bee.

Holly said...

This message will repeat as soon as someone else reads it... I found that hilarious. Good to know everything is going well.

Traci said...

I was wondering what that smell was? LOL!

Tom, I threw out all the camera stuff since you don't respond to me. LOL!

Tell Alice congrats from me!