Thursday, March 22, 2007

Like a Lemming once again

1. What time did you get up this morning? My morning,or everyone elses morning??....if it's Mine then about 3 in the afternoon.....if it's everyone elses......I was home from work at about 7:20 AM

2. Diamonds or pearls? To give or receive??.......I've never given Diamonds to anyone,Mom got Pearl Earrings from me once............

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?Wild Hogs

4. What is your favorite TV show? Countdown with Keith Olbermann

5. What did you have for breakfast?........This morning,my meds,some juice and some toast....this afternoon when I got up in my morning.....some Taco Hell

6. What is your middle name? Alan

7. What is your favorite cuisine? ........Any Really.....although French isn't that high on the list.......too small portions for what you pay for

8. What foods do you dislike? Nothing stands out really.......Bananananan's I guess

9. Your favorite potato chip? Lays Ruffles

10. What is your favorite CD at the moment? A mix that I burned with some Supertramp,JGB,GD,and Floyd

11. What kind of car do you drive? 97 Merc. Traser Wagon....such a chick magnet

12. Favorite sandwich?..........any

13. What characteristics do you despise? being late,lieing,

14. Favorite item of clothing?...........nothing stands out as a Fav really....maybe my Winter Coat......a Jean Jacket

15. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation,where would you go?....Like most people......to any Disney Park that isn't in the USA

16. What color is your bathroom? sort of a tan with while tile floor

17. Favorite brand of clothing? Haines Beefy T

18. Where would you want to retire to? Reality

19. Favorite time of day? During the Week......7:01 AM.....because that's Quitin' Time......during the weekend.......No particular time really

20. Where were you born? Coon Rapids MN

21. Favorite sport to watch? Live.....Baseball......on TV......Football

24. What laundry detergent do you use? What ever is cheap and on sale

25. Coke or Pepsi? Coke......can't stand that other stuff

26. Are you a morning person or night owl? I work 11PM to 7AM....you figure it out

27. What size shoe do you wear? 9 1/2 EEE

28. Do you have pets? Dust Bunnies under the bed

29. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with everyone? I'm nearing taking a long walk off a short Pier

30. What did you want to be when you were little? Older

31. Favorite candy bar? Salted Nut Roll.....not sure if they even make those any more

32. What is your best childhood memory? Spending time with my Grandfather

33.What are different jobs you have had in your life? my First real one was Flipping burgers at a White Castle,I detassled corn one summer while in high school for a couple days,worked a Gas Station,Liquor Store,Travel Agent,2 different Airlines

34. What color underwear are you wearing?......today that would be TMI....but Blue with Sorc.Mickey Hats on them

35. Nicknames:,Mouse,Mouseman,Zippy the Pinhead

36. Piercing? Nope,none

37. Eye color? Green......I think.....I'll have to look in the mirror

38. Ever been to Africa? Sure....The one in DAK....and the area in the Worldshowcase

39. Ever been Toilet papering? Yup...and have had it done to my house

40. Love someone so much it made you cry? Who Hasn't

41. Been in a car accident? too many

42. Croutons or bacon bits? both

43. Favorite day of the week?Pay

44. Favorite restaurant? Nothing stands out really.........

45. Favorite flower? Scarlet Begonias.......a Dollar if anyone gets that one as to why

46. Favorite ice cream? Any really....but not with Bananananas

47. Disney or Warner Brothers? What the Heck do you think

48. Favorite fast food restaurant? Wendys I guess........but I'm not that picky other then Fast Food Taco Joints are not that high on the list

49. What color is your bedroom carpet? off white

50. How many times did you fail your driver's test? None...the first time.....once...the second time I had to take it many years later

52. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?.....nothing stands out....although if I had a lot to spend maybe the Art of Disney Store in DTD

53. What do you do most often when you are bored?........Surf the net,read,watch TV,

54. Bedtime? During the week......about 8:30AM......during the weekend about midnight or so

55. Who are you most curious about their responses to this questionnaire? no one stands out........

56. Last person you went to dinner with? Alice

58. What are you listening to right now? a printer

59. What is your favorite color? Blue....or green.....

60. Lake, Ocean or river? Lake

61. How many tattoos do you have? None....but I would like to get one or two

62. Which came first, the chicken or the egg?.........Yes..........


OK.....I cut and pasted this from Nat.......what are the missing questions??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow didn't even realize there were missing questions...I copied it from LaRelle I think....