Saturday, March 10, 2007

Round 2...........Three's a croud

Well............The second Date has come and gone and I think it went Great IMO..........She has a friend in from out of town so we met up at Downtown Disney.....they hadn't been there in a while and I wanted them to come to my end of town..........We ate at the Rainforest.....Great food,plenty of it and we even had a Volcano....that's their signature Desert and it's Hugh....3 people can't finish it...well we may have been able to but we wouldn't have been able to move afterwords.........Really noneventful other then the peck on the lips when we were saying Good By Bet you can guess what color I was when I kissed her. Her friend took our picture so once I get that I'll just have to post it I'm sure..........No plans as yet for round 3 but I'm sure by the end of the weekend we'll have something planned.........so keep checking back and I'm sure I'll mention it someplace other then here......thanks for the kind suport and keep the suggestions coming........

9 comments:

monica said...

Awww, that's awesome! I'm thrilled for you! I can't wait to see a picture....tell me there ISN'T a pink friend in the picture though!!!

Kingmsmn67 said...

Nope,she hasn't met the King yet

Terry said...

That's great Tom, we will want pictures on the farm for sure. And yes, keep the king a secret till you can show her some of the halarious pics we've all contributed. If she knows theres a group behind the project it wont seem so ...well, off the wall.

Anonymous said...

Tom, GREAT news. Love it!

Joanne said...

What is her name??

I'm so glad that you had a nice second date.

Kingmsmn67 said...

Joanne.......and thankfuly she doesn't go by Jo......So you're safe there Jo

Joanne said...

I like her already. :)

Anonymous said...

Aww glad to hear the date went well...

And yes I say hold the King till you get to know a little longer.

Traci said...

Tom thanks for sharing. I'm so happy for you!!