Sunday, December 04, 2005

All I want for Christmas is..................

Well I've got my two front teeth so that's covered..........Guess first things first would be a couple loses for a Bad News Team and the Vikes to keep winning so the Show Down on the New Year will be for all the marbles :D.............And the Devils Spawn to realize that New Orleans would be a fine place to ride off into the sunset in next year.......

As for what I really want,well it's the same thing as every year......Enough coal in the stocking to last me through the winter.Really though,I got the TV for the Living Room from Mom and Dad,and I'm sure I'll get a DVD or 2 from the brothers and friends...............And I'm guessing something Flamingo too from someone or another.............But really all I want is to be happy at what I feel is the lowest point of life every year........And it has nothing to do with the Family being up north and me down here.........I was the same way when I was up there.......I know it's because the clock ticks off another year on the 28th and I just always feel that other then making it one more year that I haven't done anything................Sure I took a great vacation,played more golf in one year then I had done in a lifetime it seems and would have to think if there was a week that went by that I didn't find myself someplace at WDW.......But still it all comes down to the same thing.............



Anyways............atleast my SS gift was sent a couple weeks ago........Christmas cards either have gone out or will be by the end of the week and other then gifts for Mom,Dad,and Alice I'm done with all my shopping

No comments: