Friday, December 16, 2005

I think Neal Young said it Best

WHY DO I KEEP FUCKIN' UP

So......Wednesday...........I planned on meeting Alice out at MGM for the spectacle of Lights and then a little shopping at DTD..........Well I get to the park around 1sh and did a lot of People watching,went on a few rides.Anyways......she gets there at about 7 or so and we walk down and check out the lights.........Very nice and everything......Although we both comment that some of the lights were out,not just one or 2 lights but whole strings and sections of the figures.......Anyways......We leave there and head to DTD........That's were is went down hill fast and I watched one of the more deadly skeletons I have in my graveyard closet come to life.......To flash back.....back in Feb of 2002 when I changed my Drivers license from MN to FL I wrote a check out for it........Well the check bounced and Zippy the Pinhead never did anything about it.......Jump to Dec of 2003 when I go to get my tags again........I'm told at that time about the bad check and what I have to do to fix that and to get tags for 2004...........Once again.....Zippy the Pinhead did nothing......See a pattern here??............Jump to July of 05......Zippy it pulled over for no tags so he's tkted for that and told that he must get those or his license will be revoked.............Guess what Pinhead did..........Yep.........Not a God damb thing.................So......At about 9:30....As I was pulling into DTD there was a car behind me..........That's when I found that there is atleast one thing worse then having to ride "Little Planet"

13 Hours later I'm Bonded to Alice for my Sole.......And the simple fact that it was her day off,she had the means,and was willing to Bail me out...........At this point I have to take every day at every second because I still really don't know what I'm going to do.............Short of doing something that would be,as I like to call it "The Quiters way out".......I have to remember that there are people like my Parents,Alice,and most of all that Wonderful Higher Power that will help me as best they can while I work this one out.

3 comments:

Joanne said...

I'd take the fact that it happened to be her day off and she had the means as a sign that it was suppose to work out that way. You'll make it through this....one step at a time.

Remember, this is all temporary. The quiter's way out, certainly isn't. Just shrug and say, I fucked up and now I have to fix it and move on. I know you can!

Lola said...

So, I go away for a few days and I come back to this!!!

Buck up buddy, maybe this will be the speedbump that gets you to rotate the tires...ya know!!!

Traci said...

And sometimes all "Zippy the Pinheads" need to learn by "doing", I know I have.

It's just another day in life and that day too shall pass.