Tuesday, June 06, 2006

The first step is the easy one

Well I went to Casting this morning and did the whole stand in line,fill out the app,wait,then talk to a recruiter .Basically it's the same as what they told me last year...........I have to write a Pixie Dust Gushing letter stating why I was terminated and why they should rehire me.I also have to get a letter from my Manager at my old job that also is Pixie Dust Gushing stating why I'm such a great employee.Alice will be helping me with those......From there it will go before a parole Board and they will decide if the Death Penalty should be lifted or not.......................So that's were that stands.......Sunday is chore day at the house so after I finish my chores she's going to help me write those out then hopefully next Monday I can go back to Casting and turn those in and wait for the next step

5 comments:

monica said...

Good for you for tring!! Taking the first step is most important!! And someday I want to know the wohle story about what happened before, I'm such a newbie~ (and so freakin' nosey)

Larilyn said...

I think if you're completely sincere with your letters, and not CYNICAL then things will be fine. :)

Joanne said...

Alice is great at that kind of thing so you're in good hands.

Stay positive! :)

Unknown said...

Good luck Tom!!
I agree with everybody else....Alice is a good person to have on your side! :)

Traci said...

Alice rocks!

Good luck bud!