Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Second Step Taken........Now the wait

Well I had Alice type up two "Pixie Dust" Dripping letters that I had to submit with my rehire App.........Turned those in today so now it's just a matter of waiting.I was told that what will happen is that there is one person that deals with just the rehire Apps and that she will review it and then turn it over to a board of 5 or 6 recruiters for them the review.If they feel I should be rehired then they do the background check to make sure I'm not a pediphile/ax murderer/Freak...........Well OK 2 out of 3 isn't bad.........Once that is all done they will call me and say either Yes you can be rehired and I go in for an interview or they will tell me Sorry,try again later................I hope it's the first of the two...........But at this point it's just a matter of waiting.........

3 comments:

Joanne said...

*crossing fingers*

I hope it all works out.

Unknown said...

I'll keep my fingers crossed for ya Tom. :)

Traci said...

Fingers crossed here too, but you know it's hard to type with them this way.